Advertising and marketing Podcast with Jean Hanson
On this episode of the Duct Tape Advertising and marketing Podcast, I interview Jean Hanson. Jean is a Qualified Upper Steerage Existence Trainer, power healer, and co-owner of Realign Your Existence Wellness Heart in Mesa, Arizona. Previous to this, Jean and her husband Steve owned two a success corporations that helped hundreds of industrial house owners throughout the gear and steering they supplied for his or her on-line group. She’s additionally the creator of a brand new e-book — Accept as true with Your Upper Steerage: Align Your Existence to Manifest the Pleasure and Good fortune You Deserve
The outdated announcing “consider your intestine” refers to trusting the ones emotions of instinct – the humming for your abdomen, the apparently random full-body chills. Your instinct is all the time leaving small, delicate clues, gently nudging you in the precise path. What would your lifestyles seem like if you happen to lean into your instinct, as an alternative of letting it go you via? On this episode, Qualified Upper Steerage Existence Trainer, Jean Hanson, joins me on this episode to discuss how leaning into her instinct in the long run aligned her lifestyles along with her hobby and the way she’s helped many others do the similar.
Questions I ask Jean Hanson:
- [1:49] What has been your adventure as an entrepreneur?
- [5:50] How did you triumph over the worry of leaving an business that you just’d identified for 30 years to do one thing totally other?
- [7:28] You shared some tough tales for your e-book — was once that arduous to percentage or do you assume that was once that part of your therapeutic procedure?
- [11:02] Used to be there some degree at which you stated it is a actual factor?
- [13:49] Did the daily issues that you just stored chasing forestall you from being inventive or feeling pleasure in your corporation?
- [15:44] What have you ever observed this is truly laborious for other people to triumph over or the largest factor that you just assume holds other people again?
- [17:22] May you communicate a bit bit about one of the most gear you’ve discussed — just like the Harmonic Egg, your program the Frame Code, and Oracle playing cards? And what does the traditional trail seem like in the way in which that you’d paintings with any person?
- [18:27] I’ve were given ache like between my shoulder blades which is clearly the place the general public raise tension or a large number of other people do. So is that a part of the prognosis procedure?
- [19:19] The notice of the relationship between the psychological and bodily has been round for centuries however is changing into extra mainstream. Particularly simply how a lot of that may be healed and cured, and in addition how lots of the sicknesses it’s virtually as though we brought about them — which is harsh however it’s relatively of a truth, would you are saying so?
- [20:46] Are you additionally ready to paintings with other people in a training atmosphere just about?
- [21:12] The place can other people to find out extra about your paintings, hook up with you, and get a duplicate of your e-book?
Extra About Jean Hanson:
Take The Advertising and marketing Evaluate:
Like this display? Click on on over and give us a evaluate on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Advertising and marketing Podcast is delivered to you via the HubSpot Podcast Community.
HubSpot Podcast Community is the audio vacation spot for industry execs who search the most efficient training and inspiration on the right way to develop a industry.
We’re Reinventing Online Education for Entrepreneurs (Because It Needs It)￼ – Smart Passive Income
SEO Updates for 2022 Plans—What To Expect and What To Do?
‘Me too’ investing is eating returns • TechCrunch