With small businesses in particular needing to focus their energies on sales and leads it is important to realize how much time and energy is taken away from your business as the IRS has made payroll a real burden, particularly in the current economic market. To make matters worse, each year payroll and taxes become more complex and even specialized staff and software can struggle with the many changes that are layered into the system.
So there are benefits to outsourcing your payroll:
- Cost efficiency: Put your staff to better use than calculating taxes and other complex deductions. You can also avoid the extra cost of hiring specialized employees or expensive payroll software.
- Save time: Say goodbye to endless data entry and researching all of the new laws and regulations. Free-up your staff and have them focus on growing your business – the reason your started your business in the first place!
- Take the stress out of tax calculations: With payroll taxes and tax law becoming ever more complex – trying to keep up with it all can be stressful: leave it to the professionals!
- Everything is taken care of: From printing the checks to detailed reports of employees’ payroll.
- A complete history of everything: don’t store hundreds of documents relating to payroll. Let the professionals digitally archive all of your payroll history – you can then be supplied with all of the information you need, including W-2, W-3 and 1099 forms, vacation, sick days, and personal days accrual.
- Online processing for those that want more control: Simply log-on and enter all of the employees’ hours and the rest can be done for you – or you can even print your own checks.
Thousands of small businesses have discovered that outsourcing payroll saves more than it costs and significantly reduces the headache, worry and stress of the payroll process. Filing the payroll itself can be a real strain, particularly for those without the knowledge of local and national payroll systems. furthermore, no one wants government organizations to come knocking on their door to answer for small errors in payroll records.
That is why it makes sense to leave this complex issue to the professionals and let them take a little bit of the strain. If you do not know where to start then you may be surprised to learn that your local accountant has all of the systems in place to take care of your payroll needs.
let us take the strain for you by paying for the software and committing the time to your payroll needs!