Top strategist David Rosenberg warns of a massive market bubble that could pop this year — and makes a contrarian call to buy Treasury bonds
Veteran strategist David Rosenberg diagnosed a historic bubble in asset prices, predicted a market correction, and raised the prospect of deflation during a RealVision interview released on January 10.
The Rosenberg Research president warned that US households are overexposed to equities, made the case for buying government bonds, and
- A retired conservative federal judge is warning that America is “in a political war to the death.”
- Former Judge J. Michael Luttig told the Los Angeles Times “American democracy hangs in the balance.”
- Luttig, who helped Pence defend the 2020 election results, is deeply concerned about the US.
A retired conservative
- Stocks face mounting opposition as fears of stagflation build, Lance Roberts said.
- Roberts is warning about a potential a 30% pullback ahead.
- He said Fed tapering would likely be the cause.
After the stock market’s first 5% pullback in about a year, Lance Roberts likes the outlook in the near term.
But beyond a few
- David Hunter reiterated his call for a steep decline in stocks.
- He said he expected the S&P 500 to drop as much as 80% from its peak.
- Hunter said Fed tapering would trigger the crash.
Investors seem nervous — perhaps rightfully so.
Stocks are up 90% from the lows in the past year and a